Giving credit where credit is due, here are the 10 stories and their original authors from Nothing But Flowers: tale of post-apocalyptic love, along with screenwriters who will be doing the adaptations.
- SCARECROW MAN by Jodi Cleghorn – Carolyn Wagner
- GREY, LIKE STONE by Lily Mulholland – Jodi Cleghorn
- THE GIFT by Emma Newman – Chris Chartrand
- DIANA THE PHOENIX by Christopher Chartrand – Devin Watson
- SOPHIE SOLITAIRE by Maria Kelly – Janette Dalgliesh
- ON THE CORNER OF CLERK STREET by Rebecca Emin – Icy Sedgwick
- DAISY’S CAFE by Sam Adamson – Paul Anderson
- GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY by P.J. Kaiser – Emma Kerry
- THE ROSE GARDEN by Jim Bronyaur – Dale Challener Roe
- DRIVER & THE BEAUTIFUL HIGHWAY by Dan Powell – Greg McQueen
If you already have a copy of the book you can jump in and read the stories to get a sense of what you might expect from the completed films. Or if you don’t like spoilers you can wait for the release of the films.
What Happens Now?
I’ve written an eBook on screenwriting geared for this project. Taking advantage of digital distribution, this eBook will be available at first only to members of LMT:TMP. It’s special in that it is designed around the idea of teaching basic screenwriting and adaptation work in short film format in the shortest amount of time possible. In our case we have two weeks to go from zero to first draft.
After the first drafts are written will come the editing phase. Once the edits are done and everybody is happy, then comes the really fun part: filming.